one girl scrolled past this and woke up without boobs
Forever reblog cuz I don’t wanna wake up without boobs.
The fucking notes
Just read the notes
I’m not gonna risk anything
Binge eating disorder affects 3-5% of women (about 5 million) and 2 % of men (3 million). (souce)
Binge eating disorder can leave you feeling stressed, depressed, and out of control. Often times it feels as if no matter how hard you try to control your eating, you’re never fully able to. If this sounds like you, read below for some tips and tricks on how to manage binge eating.
- Manage stress. One of the most important aspects of controlling binge eating is to find alternate ways to handle stress and other overwhelming feelings without using food. These may include exercising, meditating, using sensory relaxation strategies, and practicing simple breathing exercises.
- Don’t Skip Meals. Eating breakfast jump starts your metabolism in the morning. Follow breakfast with a balanced lunch and dinner, and healthy snacks in between. Stick to scheduled mealtimes, as skipping meals often leads to binge eating later in the day.
- Avoid Your Binge Foods. You’re much more likely to overeat if you have junk food, desserts, and unhealthy snacks in the house. Remove the temptation by clearing your fridge and cupboards of your favorite binge foods.
- Stop dieting. The deprivation and hunger of strict dieting can trigger food cravings and the urge to overeat. Instead of dieting, focus on eating in moderation. Find nutritious foods that you enjoy and eat only until you feel content, not uncomfortably stuffed. Avoid banning certain foods as this can make you crave them even more.
- Exercise. Not only will exercise help you lose weight in a healthy way, but it also lifts depression, improves overall health, and reduces stress. The natural mood-boosting effects of exercise can help put a stop to emotional eating.
- Fight boredom. Instead of snacking when you’re bored, distract yourself. Take a walk, call a friend, read, or take up a hobby such as painting or gardening.
- Get enough sleep. If you’re tired, you may want to keep eating in order to boost your energy. Take a nap or go to bed earlier instead.
- Listen to your body. Learn to distinguish between physical and emotional hunger. If you ate recently and don’t have a rumbling stomach, you’re probably not really hungry. Give the craving time to pass.
- Keep a food diary. Write down what you eat, when, how much, and how you’re feeling when you eat. You may see patterns emerge that reveal the connection between your moods and binge eating.
- Get support. You’re more likely to succumb to binge eating triggers if you lack a solid support network. Talking helps, even if it’s not with a professional. Lean on family and friends, join a support group, and if possible consult a therapist.
All of the above tips are steps that I took to help overcome binge eating and they’re the same steps that I give to people everyday. Please, if you feel like there is no way out, know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. You are not alone and you can beat this!
* Please do not remove credit of images or steal them, I made all images above*
~ Dani (little-miss-curvy)
It’s summer and it’s hot as hell (I’m in Arizona, so that statement is legitimately accurate). But while it’s too hot to run outside, the treadmill gets boring and I always wonder how the hell anyone could read a damn book/magazine while they’re running. So if you’re like me and need different entertainment… Here is a list to help you with your treadmill struggles.
- Race the people next to you.
- Copy literally every movement the person next to you does.
- Pretend that you are singing the song that is playing to a massive arena filled with people and they are all singing along and you are totally more famous than Ellie Goulding and you’re a star.
- Realize that you actually are a star (in your own special way).
- Make up elaborate back stories for every person you see in the gym.
- Combine the stories to create a really epic battle and/or romantic comedy.
- Listen to audio books.
- Remember you have homework and start profusely sweating from stress and not from the run.
- Force your friends to go to the gym with you so you can talk to them.
- Force your boyfriend to go to the gym with you so you can talk to them.
- Talk to yourself because you have no friends to workout with.
- Wonder if the reason you have no friends is because you talk to yourself in public places.
- Realize you don’t care
- Watch a TV show.
- Think about the vast and terrifying future.
- Think about all the cute clothes you are going to buy after you are shredded from this workout.
- Go back to conversations from the past where you didn’t have a good come back and make up a really good one.
- Be mad that you didn’t think of it sooner.
- Decide which guys in the room you would hook up with given the chance.
- Do the same for girls (look I’m straight but if I saw Olivia Wilde at the gym I’d still try to get it).
- Think about what you will name your future children.
- Or dogs.
- Come up with some really insightful conversation starters to have in the future.
- Forget them by the time you’re done running.
- Picture Chris Evans running directly in front of you.
- Picture Chris Evans running directly in front of you… Naked.
- Try to hide the fact that you are picturing Channing Tatum naked.
- Do the same for Ryan Gosling.
- And Channing Tatum.
- Think about the delicious (and healthy) meal you are going to eat after this amazing workout.
- Dance like no one is watching.
- Dance like people are watching and just don’t give a fuck.
- Pretend you are currently running an Olympic race and someone from Team Canada is right on your tail and if you don’t finish running that damn Canadian and her bacon are going to catch you.
- Just run and zone out and let those endorphins kick in because endorphins make you happy and happy people just don’t shoot their husbands. They just don’t.
There is now a SALE on my 1 Week Weight Loss Plan! + Promo!
- I’m currently looking to raise money for my travels to Australia to volunteer there (I’ll be backpacking and working when I’m there)!
- Because I want to help others reach their goals, while they help me reach mine!
How to get it:
- Donate £5 ($8.37 USD) here: https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/cqXje/ab/c3tno0
- Message me with your email address used to make the donation, I’ll then send you both PDFS (Meal Plan and Workout Plan).
This is a limited time offer and ends August 29th
Reblog and Like for a Promo to 42k!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is my yoga master post! This post has everything you need for your yoga practice :) I will be updating this list regularly. Hope you enjoy ☀
- Yoga For Complete Beginners (Video) - Yoga With Adriene
- Yoga For Beginners (Video)- Yoga with Adriene
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga Class for Beginners (Video) - Yoga Shala
- Yoga For Complete Beginners (Video) - Sean Vigue Fitness
- Yoga Poses for Beginners - Fitness Magazine
- Yoga for Beginners- Ekhart Yoga
- Yoga Hacks: How to Get Started on Home Practice- Sassy Yogi
- 11 Beginner’s Yoga Poses- BuzzFeed
- 5 Essential Yoga Tools for Beginners - Active
- Yoga for Complete Beginners (Video) - YogaVidyaEnglish
- Yoga Poses for Beginners -Mind Body Green
- Yoga For Beginners- DoYogaWithMe
- Vinyasa Yoga Basics for Beginners (Video)- Kaylie Pullin
- Basic Breathing/ Beginner Yoga with Tara Stiles (Video) - LiveStrongWomen
- Easy Yoga Workout - RealSimple
Yoga Videos (Sorted by degree of Difficulty) [will add to the list periodically]
- Gentle Yoga Routine with Tara Stiles (Beginner)
- 30 Minute Restorative Yoga and Meditation (Beginner)
- Yin Yoga for Deep Stretching with Lesley Fight Master (Beginner)
- Jillian Michaels: Yoga Meltdown Level 1 (Beginner)
- Gently Yoga for the Neck (Beginner)
- Love Yourself (Beginner)
- A Deep Release for the Hips, Hamstrings, and Lower Back with David P. (Beginner)
- Detox Yoga/ 20 Minute Yoga Flow for Detox and Digestion (Beginner/ Intermediate)
- Bikini Yoga (Beginner/Intermediate)
- Beginners Power Vinyasa Yoga Class Full Length Weight Loss Hatha Twists (Beginners/ Intermediate)
- Ashtanga Yoga For Beginners (Beginners/ Intermediate)
- Yoga For the Winter Blues- Yoga for Depression (Beginners/ Intermediate)
- Dorm Room Yoga/ 30 Minutes (Beginner/Intermediate)
- 20 Min. Detox Yoga Flow (Intermediate)
- Hard Poses made Easy (Intermediate)
- Quick Power Yoga Fluid Vinyasa Flow (Intermediate)
- Weight Loss Yoga- Total Body Workout (intermediate)
- Total Body Yoga Workout Class with Tim Senesi (Intermediate)
- Yoga Body Workout: Free Yoga Class (Vinyasa Yoga 45 min Class) with Lesley Fightmaster (Intermediate)
- Energizing Morning Intermediate Yoga “Coffee Cup” Core Full Body (Intermediate)
- Yoga Flow 301/ 50 minutes/ Well Rounded Practice (Intermediate)
- Hot Asana 60 Minute Vinyasa Class with Virginia (Intermediate)
- Yoga Workout for the Ultimate Bikini Body/Class FitSugar (Intermediate)
- 20 min. Creative Cardio Vinyasa Flow (Intermediate)
- 30 Minute Intermediate Vinyasa Flow Yoga Practice (Intermediate)
- 20 Minute Weight Loss & Fatburning Yoga Workout! (Intermediate/ Advanced)
- Power Yoga for Shoulder Stability (Intermediate/ Advanced)
- Super SlimDown: Pilates Yoga Blend (Intermediate/ Advanced)
- Yoga Flow- Full 45 Minutes - Advanced (Advanced)
- Connections To Core (Advanced)
- Advanced Yoga Lesson: Headstand Variations (Advanced)
- Yogi Nora: Advanced Practice (Advanced)
Yoga Websites (Find Yoga videos and more!)
- Ekhart Yoga
- Yoga With Adriene
- Tara Stiles
- Daily Cup of Yoga
- Yoga Journal
- Yoga Magazine
Yoga Blogs on Tumblr (If you are a Yoga Blog that is interested on being on this list, please message me so I can take a look at your blog, Thank you!)
(There are so many but these are some of my favorites! You can find more here)
Yoga Stores (Stores that sell yoga gear/clothing/accessories). Includes price Ranges
- Lululemon $$$
- Manduka $$$
- Vivre Active wear $$
- Yoga Outlet $$
- Jade Yoga $$$
- Forever 21 $
- Old Navy $
- Yoga Direct $
- Yoga Wearhouse $
- Target $
- Gaiam $$$
- Athleta $$$
- Mika Yoga Wear $$
- Teeki $$$
- Onzie $$$
- Alo Yoga $$$
- Evolve $$$
If you would like to add anything else to this list, please message me and let me know :) I’d love to have more yoga resources! I hope you enjoy!